The Journal of Organization Design (JOD) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal devoted solely to advancing the theory and practice of organization design. We seek high-quality papers on any design-related topic for publication in Volume 5 (2016) and Volume 6 (2017). There are numerous benefits of having your paper published in JOD:
- Your article is freely available to all who wish to read it. This allows you to present your organization design ideas and research findings to a worldwide audience.
- JOD has a respectable impact factor, so your article has visibility in the scholarly community.
- The editorial team and board members are internationally known academics in the field.
- JOD has five different article formats, so you have a variety of choices about how to present your ideas.
- The submission and review process is smooth and timely.
- Article processing charges (fees paid by the author) will be waived for 2016 and 2017.
Please visit the journal's website to learn more about all aspects of JOD.
We look forward to receiving your paper!
Børge Obel (Aarhus University) and Charles Snow (Penn State University)
For Additional Calls for Papers, please use the following Link(s):