Call for Presentation Abstracts
Knowledge and Knowledge Analytics
EURO 2022, Helsinki, Finland – The XXXII Conference of the Association of European Operational Research Societies (EURO) in collaboration with the Finnish Operations Research Society (FORS) will be held in Aalto University in ESPOO (Helsinki area) covering operations research, management science, and other related subjects.
Finland has a strong operations research community despite having a population of only 5.5 million. Aalto Campus provides a modern and effective conference venue with facilities located in a compact area minimizing walking distances and enabling easy transitions between different streams and sessions. In particular, the three conference buildings include the new building of the School of Business as well as the Aalto Undergraduate Centre, designed by Alvar Aalto and renovated in 2016. The Aalto campus is easily reachable from Helsinki city center in only 12 minutes with metro line.
We are organizing a stream of sessions in the broad area of Knowledge and Knowledge Analytics. The emphasis of papers expected in this stream is on how organizations effectively and efficiently deploy knowledge in their operations. Or, how to best manage the knowledge organization and cases pertaining to the applications in real world organizations. If you have been working in this broad area or the related areas, we invite you to come to Helsinki and share your ideas with your colleagues and get their feedback. We expect this meeting to bring together researchers and practitioners from around the globe. To have your work included, please do the following:
- As a first step, let me know by email (email@example.com) that you are working and will submit an abstract.
- Organize your thoughts into a brief abstract of about 1500 characters for submission online at the IFORS site.
- Give a title to your presentation and send it to me. I will help you make it acceptable.
- When it would be acceptable, I will give you a code to access the Abstract Submission site and submit it.
- You will be submitting your abstract at https://www.euro-online.org/conf/euro32 or ask me when ready. The IFORS deadline is March 4, 2022.
At the conference, you will have a PPT presentation to last 15-20 minutes. If you have a written paper ready, you may distribute it at the session to get audience feedback. A number of journals are expected to be present at the conference.
For more detail, contact:
Professor A. D. Amar,
Seton Hall University,
South Orange, NJ 07079, USA.